- My Nissan
Nissan Car Insurance
We say insurance and you think of a salesman disturbing you during your favourite programme. We love telly too, so when you call on us at Nissan (we don't mind), you can be confident that our specialists will be on hand to take care of you and your car.
- Nissan Approved Repair Centres
- Nissan genuine parts when repairing your car
- Our repairs are all guaranteed for 3 years
Our cover includes as standard:
- 60 Day EU Cover
- Personal Accident Benefits up to £3,500 with enhanced cover available
- Cover for Legal Costs - cover for all reasonable legal costs which we agree to when defending you following an accident with enhanced legal cover available as an optional benefit
- Cover for audio equipment
Terms and Conditions
All quotes are based on individual circumstance and subject to insurers underwriting criteria. Nissan Insurance is arranged and administered by Equity Direct Broking Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. Registered Office: Library House, New Road, Brentwood, Essex CM14 4GD. Registered in England No. 6710272
For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 Equity Direct Brokers Limited and Nissan Motor (GB) Limited are the Data Controllers responsible for the processing of your personal data.
Nissan LEAF Car Insurance
Did you know you can insure your LEAF the traditional way?
Nissan Insurance for the LEAF is just as straightforward as, and no more expensive than, insuring any car worth £28,000. The battery is insured against accidental damage, fire and theft and there are no additional costs just because the LEAF is an electric car.
- Nissan Insurance comprehensive cover for the LEAF includes:
- Nissan Trained technicians – specially trained on LEAF
- Genuine Nissan parts
- Repairs guaranteed for three years through Nissan
- Approved Repair Centers
- Up to 60 days EU cover each time you drive abroad
- Up to £7,500 of Personal Accident Benefits
Call 0800 055 6879 for a quote.
Terms and Conditions
Annual quotations are subject to underwriter’s standard terms and acceptance criteria. Nissan Insurance is arranged and administered by Equity Direct Broking Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. FSA Registration Number 490061. Registered Address: Library House, New Road, Brentwood, Essex CM14 4GD. Registered in England & Wales no: 6710272.