Nissan Car Insurance
We say insurance and you think of a salesman disturbing you during your favourite programme. We love telly too, so when you call on us at Nissan (we don't mind), you can be confident that our specialists will be on hand to take care of you and your car, including our electric vehicle models.
We promise to:
- Use Nissan Approved Repairers
- Use franchised trained technicians
- Repair your car using techniques and equipment specified by Nissan
- Use Nissan genuine parts
- Guarantee the repair for 3 years
Nissan genuine parts are specifically designed for your Nissan vehicle, ensuring perfect fitment, reliability, durability and security, with consistent high performance in all conditions.
Nissan recommends that its dealer network and their franchised technicians use Nissan genuine parts to maintain and repair your Nissan vehicle.
Our cover includes as standard:
- New car replacement, if your vehicle is written off when under 12 months old
- Cover provided for driving in the EU, subject to a maximum 30 days per year
- Personal accident benefit up to £5,000
- Up to £100 personal belongings cover
- £300 towards replacement locks if your keys are lost or stolen
Get a quote:
- We have made it easier for you to obtain a quote online.
- If you’re an existing Nissan Insurance policyholder and would like to view our policy document suite, please click here.
- Alternatively, you can call our UK-based Nissan Insurance team on 0344 335 3780.
Calls charged at the same rate as local 01 and 02 numbers and will be included in inclusive call packages from mobiles. Lines are open Monday to Friday 9am-7pm and Saturday 9am-5pm.
Terms and Conditions
Quotations are subject to underwriting terms and acceptance criteria.
Nissan Insurance is arranged by Europa Group Ltd trading as Nissan Insurance Services on behalf of Maiden Global Holdings Ltd (registered in England with company number 07324422) Registered office: Albion House, Valley Business Centre, Gordon Road, High Wycombe, HP13 6EQ. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Financial Services Register number 555397. Europa Group Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Financial Services Register No. 309794. Registered as a limited company in England and Wales No. 3279177. Registered office: Europa House, Midland Way, Thornbury, Bristol BS35 2JX.