- My Nissan
Nissan Roadside Assistance
So we haven't got the horse and the shining armour, but Nissan's European Roadside Assistance is the next best thing to come to your rescue. All new Nissan cars come with three years cover*** and the LCV range benefits from three years. Covering a range of services, it ensures that you stay mobile with minimum inconvenience in the case of eventualities such as a flat battery or engine failure.
And for the duration of that cover, your Nissan will be covered regardless of who is driving as long as they have your authorisation and appropriate driving license. Your vehicle cover includes:
- Roadside repair - Almost half of all motoring problems can be resolved at the roadside by our assistance patrol.
- Towing service - If it is not possible to solve the problem at the roadside or your vehicle is immobilised in an accident, it would be recovered and towed to your nearest home* dealer (if within 30 miles) or the nearest Nissan dealer.
Nissan European Roadside Assistance also includes these additional services for problems covered by the Nissan warranty:
- Replacement vehicle - A replacement vehicle can be provided for a maximum of 3 working days or until your repair is completed, whichever is sooner.
- Hotel accommodation - We can offer you B&B accommodation in a 3 star hotel (or equivalent) for 3 nights if required whilst your vehicle is being repaired.
- Public transport - You and your passengers could choose to continue your journey via public transport, with the following options (a) Taxi up to 30miles (b) Train or ship, 1st class (c) Plane ticket, economy if the incident happens over 625 miles from home. The driver would also be covered for the journey to return and collect the vehicle.
- Repatriation - If it happens that your vehicle is immobilised or unavailable for more than 3** working days due to a breakdown and has been towed to a Nissan dealer, Nissan European Roadside Assistance will repatriate the vehicle, driver, passengers and luggage to your home* dealer.
All you need to do is call the assistance number and give your vehicle's registration and if possible the registration date. Call 0800 246820 when travelling in the UK and 0044 161 210 2409 when travelling in Europe.
*Home dealer refers to the dealership where you purchased your vehicle and/or have your vehicle serviced.
**A working day is defined as Monday - Saturday inclusive, excluding bank holidays.
***Nissan LEAF not included. Roadside Assistance for LEAF is provided by AXA insurance.
Benefits and services are provided by RAC Motoring Services and/or RAC Insurance Limited. RAC Motoring Services (Registered in England number 1424399. Registered office: RAC House, Brockhurst Crescent, Walsall WS5 4AW) and RAC Insurance Limited (Registered in England No. 2355834, Registered Office: as above) are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Terms and conditions apply.
If you run into trouble at home or abroad, you can count on us. Call us on these numbers:
Call 0800 246820 when travelling in the UK
Call 0044 161 210 2409 when travelling in Europe