Nissan Roadside Assistance
So we haven't got the horse and the shining armour, but Nissan's European Roadside Assistance is the next best thing to come to your rescue. All new Nissan cars come with three years cover*** and the LCV range benefits from three years. Covering a range of services, it ensures that you stay mobile with minimum inconvenience in the case of eventualities such as a flat battery or engine failure.
You’ll also benefit from one of our You+Nissan CARE pledges every time you service your car at your local Nissan dealership, meaning you can continue to enjoy one year Nissan Roadside Assistance, even after your initial three years, completely free of charge. Handy if you’re one of the jet-set.
And for the duration of that cover, your Nissan will be covered regardless of who is driving as long as they have your authorisation and appropriate driving license. Your vehicle cover includes:
- Roadside repair - Almost 80% of all motoring problems can be resolved at the roadside by our assistance patrol.
- Towing service - If it is not possible to solve the problem at the roadside or your vehicle is immobilised in an accident, it would be recovered and towed to your nearest home* dealer (if within 30 miles) or the nearest Nissan dealer for repair.
If your vehicle cannot be fixed at the roadside or on the same day at the dealer Nissan European Roadside Assistance also includes these additional services**** for problems covered by the Nissan warranty:
- Replacement vehicle - A replacement vehicle can be provided for a maximum of 3 working days or until your repair is completed, whichever is sooner.
- Hotel accommodation - We can offer you B&B accommodation in a 3 star hotel (or equivalent) for 3 nights if required whilst your vehicle is being repaired.
- Public transport - You and your passengers could choose to continue your journey via public transport, with the following options (a) Taxi up to 30miles (b) Train or ship, 1st class (c) Plane ticket, economy if the incident happens over 625 miles from home. The driver would also be covered for the journey to return and collect the vehicle.
- Repatriation - If it happens that your vehicle is immobilised or unavailable for more than 3** working days due to a breakdown and has been towed to a Nissan dealer, Nissan European Roadside Assistance will repatriate the vehicle, driver, passengers and luggage to your home* dealer.
All you need to do is call the assistance number and give your vehicle's registration and if possible the registration date. Call 0800 246820 when travelling in the UK and 0044 161 210 2409 when travelling in Europe.
*Home dealer refers to the dealership where you purchased your vehicle and/or have your vehicle serviced.
**A working day is defined as Monday - Saturday inclusive, excluding bank holidays.
***Nissan LEAF not included. Roadside Assistance for LEAF is provided by AXA insurance.
****Please note that the additional services outlined on this page are only available in the event of a ‘warranty’ immobilisation or breakdown and not for self-induced incidents or for accidents.
Benefits and services are provided by RAC Motoring Services. RAC Motoring Services (Registered in England number 1424399. Registered office: RAC House, Brockhurst Crescent, Walsall WS5 4AW). Terms and conditions apply.
If you run into trouble at home or abroad, you can count on us. Call us on these numbers:
When travelling in the UK
Call 0800 246820
When travelling in Europe
Call 0044 161 210 2409
(Calls may be recorded and/or monitored)